Mockingbird Awakening! New Q. B2T Show Nov 21
Backstage with Blessed to Teach! (Free 30 day Trail and over 30% off!)
— Majestic 12 (@TS_SCI_MAJIC12) October 9, 2019
— EYE DROP MEDIA (@EYEDROPMEDIA) November 22, 2019
Saw this on the way home today coming home from Chicago during rush hour….amazing how many people honked….. pic.twitter.com/XFRo33nVZW
— Sol 🎬 (@Solmemes1) November 22, 2019
FBI 302’s modified
We knew this a long time ago…
— Kιɱ Sαx ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@kim_sax1) November 22, 2019
There is a scheduled salt rotation for this coming Monday@8pm est. This is a routine procedure; when it happens, bans are reset, post histories start fresh, and secure tripcodes change.
— Ron (@CodeMonkeyZ) November 22, 2019
FBI 302’s modified
We knew this a long time ago…
— Kιɱ Sαx ⭐️⭐️⭐️ (@kim_sax1) November 22, 2019
** BREAKING NEWS **
** CALL TO RETWEET **
Twitter just censored NEWS CHANNEL BreakingNewsLive over this tweet, look what it is they are trying to censor! 👇🏻 https://t.co/Xgy8qUxhtW
— Zach Vorhies (@Perpetualmaniac) November 20, 2019
A statement by His Royal Highness The Duke of York KG. pic.twitter.com/LfMFwMyhcb
— The Royal Family (@RoyalFamily) November 20, 2019
There is a global mass awakening occurring right now. Undeniable fact. One by one. We have entered new age of knowledge and the thirst for it. The age of the water-bearer has thrust open of the floodgates of truth. People want to know the truth now more than ever before.
— Wyatt (@SayWhenLA) November 21, 2019
From Q post #3611 you can go in and search anything in Wikileaks. Example "….he said.The Asian Group's full backing to Kuwait's membership in HRC in such a short period before the May 20
elections "will undoubtedly facilitate gaining the majority of votes,"
— Jo AntBea (@JoAntBea) November 21, 2019
Facebook bug accesses iPhone’s camera while scrolling through News Feed https://t.co/hv5bafmkNe
— End Time Headlines (@EndTimeHeadline) November 20, 2019
NATHANIEL ROTHSCHILD ARRESTED IN CABAL BASE UNDER WILDSPITZ MOUNTAIN, AUSTRIA.
ROTHSCHILD WAS SHREDDING DOCUMENTS AND CASTING A SPELL SUMMONING MOLOCH
MORE PROOF THAT D. U. M. B. UNDERGROUND BASES ARE BEING TAKEN OUT WORLDWIDE?https://t.co/AvaFzrixZG
— JOHN SAVAGE (@EVILJOHNSAVAGE) November 20, 2019
THE KANGAROO COURT HAS FAILED!!!
Sing a sad song for creepy little Adam Schiff
I LEFT MY HEART, IN G I T M O
HIGH ON A HILL, IT CALLS TO ME.
WHERE THE BIG OL GALLOWS WILL
RAISE ME ON UP TO THE STARS.
WHERE LUCIFER WAITS FOR ME. pic.twitter.com/1fLMMOcLrO
— JOHN SAVAGE (@EVILJOHNSAVAGE) November 22, 2019
Jesus – Just a Profit or the Lord of the Universe?
By Rick (B2T – Blessed to Teach)
First,we should reason and understand that the New Testament undoubtably teaches there is only ONE God, and that Jesus claimed to be God and that Jesus was with the Father and the Holy Spirit during the creation process. To many those are big statements, but that is why I am writing this article and being so bold to what the Bible teaches up front. Anyone who says the Trinity is not taught in the Bible or that Jesus did not understand and clearly show he was “God in flesh” does not understand the clear teaching of the Bible as shown in this article. Also, you can research yourself the many different versions including the actual Hebrew, Greek and Aramaic using an on-line bible like Bible.com. I have a separate teaching on the Reliability of the Bible for those interested and you can contact me at email@example.com for more information.
We should start by establishing that there is only one true God in all existence that is omniscient, omnipotent and omnipresent. Most people want to put the Almighty God in a box and try to think of him in human terms when he is the Alpha and the Omega, the Lord of Lords, the creator of the Universe. Many, many verses in both the Old and New Testament teach there is only one God and I could take 10 pages showing you. Let me just reference a few New Testament examples. Jesus himself taught there was only one true God in Mark 12:29: “The most important one,” answered Jesus, “is this: ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one… John 17:3: Now this is eternal life: that they know you, the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom you have sent.1 Timothy 2:5: For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus.The entire Bible overwhelmingly confirms there is only one God.
JESUS IS BOTH MAN AND GOD IN FLESH?
The Bible teaches Jesus was not just a man, but also God in Flesh. Let’s start with John 1:1: “In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God” John 1:1. A little later, John 1:14 shows the “Word” is Jesus as he became flesh and made his dwelling among us, The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. There are 3 important things in John 1:1 verse about Jesus and the Father:
- Jesus was “in the beginning”-He was present at creation. Jesus had existed eternally with God.
- Jesus is distinct from the Father—He was “with” God.
- Jesus is the same as God in nature—He “was God.”
Was Jesus really present at the creation (unlike any other life, man or prophet) as John 1:1 seems to teach? Yes. Colossians 1:16 clearly teaches that God created “all things” through Jesus Christ. For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. Hebrews 1:2 says, “In these last days he has spoken to us by his Son, whom he appointed heir of all things, and through whom also he made the universe.” Hebrews 1:3 even says Jesus “Sustains all things” in the universe. The Son is the radiance of God’s glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.
In addition, Jesus himself clearly claimed to be God in flesh by:
- Accepting worship. Only God should accept worship and there are many verses that show Jesus was worshiped and when he was worshiped, he did not correct anyone. Matthew 14:33: “Then those who were in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.” Matthew 9:18: While he was saying this, a synagogue leader came and knelt before him and said, “My daughter has just died. But come and put your hand on her, and she will live.” Luke 24:51-53: While He was blessing them, He parted from them and was carried up into heaven. And they, after worshiping Him, returned to Jerusalem with great joy, and were continually in the temple praising God.Matthew 2:11: And going into the house they saw the child with Mary his mother, and they fell down and worshiped him. Even Angels worship him as shown in Hebrews 1:6: And again, when he brings the firstborn into the world, he says, “Let all God’s angels worship him.” Angels never worshiped a prophet or a man. But the Angels knew Jesus was God or they would not have worshiped him. We (his servants) will also worship Jesus (the Lamb of God on the Throne) in the future as stated by Revelation 22:3: No longer will there be anything accursed, but the throne of God and of the Lamb will be in it, and his servants will worship him.
- Forgiving sins. Only God can actually forgive all of man’s sins, correct? Well, Jesus forgave sins many/many times in the Bible. Mark 2:5-7: When Jesus saw their faith, he said to the paralyzed man, “Son, your sins are forgiven.”Now some teachers of the law were sitting there, thinking to themselves, “Why does this fellow talk like that? He’s blaspheming! Who can forgive sins but God alone?” Mark 2:8-11 continues: … Immediately Jesus knew in his spirit that this was what they were thinking in their hearts, he said to them, “Why are you thinking these things? Which is easier: to say to this paralyzed man, ‘Your sins are forgiven,’ or to say, ‘Get up, take your mat and walk’? But I want you to know that the Son of Man has authority on earth to forgive sins.” So he said to the man, “I tell you, get up, take your mat and go home.” He got up, took his mat and walked out in full view of them all.This amazed everyone and they praised God, saying, “We have never seen anything like this!” Also, Jesus forgave sins of a sinful woman who came to Jesus while He ate at Simon the Pharisee’s house. Seeing her reverence, Jesus compared her love with Simon’s lack of love. Then Jesus said to her, “Your sins are forgiven.”(Luke 7:48). The New Testament Gospel (Gospel means “good news”) is “My friends, I want you to know that through Jesus the forgiveness of sins is proclaimed to you” (Acts 13:38). The only way this is possible if Jesus is God.
- Claiming “Before Abraham was, I am” See John 8:58 if you want even more proof that Jesus knew he was God. “You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!” “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” At this, they picked up stones to stone him, but Jesus hid himself, slipping away from the temple grounds.Jesus was clearing referring back to Exodus 3:14 where God told Moses “I am who I am”: God said to Moses, “I AM WHO I AM. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I AM has sent me to you.'”. Jesus clearly claimed to be the great I AM of the Old Testament! He confirmed it again in John 13:9 “I am telling you now before it happens, so that when it does happen you will believe that I am who I am.
The above 3 items with Jesus was claiming to be God, is why the Jews numerous times tried to kill him throughout his ministry and the main reason why they ultimately demanded he be crucified. It’s also why Pilate put on the cross “King of the Jews” and refused to change it. Pilate knew that Jesus was claiming to be the God of the Universe just as the Bible clearly teaches.
Did God die? Of course not. The human body of the 2nd person of the trinity died. This death was the FINAL sacrifice so no longer do we need Priests to do animal sacrifices to forgive our sins. Why? Jesus has been resurrected in victory and his death was a substitute for YOUR sins. Hebrews 9:22 says, “Without the shedding of blood there is no forgiveness.”As Hebrew 6:19-20 states, Jesus is the High Priest forever: We have this hope as an anchor for the soul, firm and secure. It enters the inner sanctuary behind the curtain, where our forerunner, Jesus, has entered on our behalf. He has become a high priest forever, … Jesus himself clearly showed his blood is the “good news” gospel, the new covenant/promise of how our sins are now forgiven Mathew 28:26: This is my blood of the covenant, which is poured out for many for the forgiveness of sins. The Old Testament foreshadowed this new promise and God, through his grace, has provided us a Savior by coming to earth himself as Jesus (God in Flesh, Emanuel, God with us) as a free gift for our salvation: Ephesians 2:8-10: For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God; not as a result of works, so that no one may boast. For we are His workmanship, created in Christ Jesus for good works, which God prepared beforehand so that we would walk in them.
Jesus simply gives us no choice. He is either the Lord (God) as he claims, a Lunatic or a Liaras famously stated by C.S. Lewis. He cannot just be a prophet because he clearly claimed to be Divine many/many times. Even Thomas (after Jesus death on the cross) said to the resurrected Jesus: “My Lord, and my God”in John 20:28 and Jesus did not correct him, but instead affirmed his statement: Then Jesus said to Thomas, “Put your finger here and look at My hands. Reach out your hand and put it into My side. Stop doubting and believe.” Thomas replied, “My Lord and my God!” Jesus said to him, “Because you have seen Me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.” We can only conclude that Jesus knew and confirmed he is our Lord and our God.
HOLY SPIRIT IS A PERSON? (Newand Old Testament)
Also, remember the Holy Spirit or Spirit of God is a person, not a force (as incorrectly taught by some). He’s God and the 3rd person of the Trinity as proven by both old and New Testament scripture. We are not to grieve the Holy Spirit (Ephesians 4:30). The Spirit can be sinned against (Isaiah 63:10) and lied to (Acts 5:3). We are to obey Him (Acts 10:19–21) and honor Him (Psalm 51:11). He was personally involved in creation (Genesis 1:2), empowers God’s people (Zechariah 4:6), guides (Romans 8:14), comforts (John 14:26), convicts (John 16:8), teaches (John 16:13), restrains sin (Isaiah 59:19), and gives commands (Acts 8:29). Each of these works requires the involvement of a person rather than a mere force, thing, or idea. The Holy Spirit’s attributes also point to His personality. The Holy Spirit has life (Romans 8:2), has a will (1 Corinthians 12:11), is omniscient (1 Corinthians 2:10–11), is eternal (Hebrews 9:14), and is omnipresent (Psalm 139:7). A “force” could not possess all of these attributes, but the Holy Spirit does.
Trinity means Tri-UNITY. One God/3 persons. Unity and monotheism are vital to understanding the Trinity.
OLD TESTAMENT FOCUS
In Genesis 1:1-2 we read, “In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth. And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.” In the very beginning of God’s revelation of himself we read of two Persons—God and the Spirit of God.
In the Bible, both God the Father and Jesus are called Shepherd, Judge, and Savior. Both are called the Pierced One—in the same verse (Zechariah 12:10). Christ is the exact representation of God the Father, having the same nature (Hebrews 1:3). There is some sense in which everything the Father does, the Son and Spirit also do, and vice versa. They are always in perfect agreement at every moment, and all three equal only One God (Deuteronomy 6:4). Knowing that Christ is God and has all the attributes of God aids our understanding of Jesus as the Creator.
Elohim is a plural name (single verb) may hint toward the Trinity as well.
Back to some of my favorite verses in the Bible, in Exodus 3:13-14, Moses says to God, “Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?” God’s answer to Moses is, “I AM THAT I AM…Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.” Here God, when asked to identify himself, says, in effect, “I AM, I AM, I AM. Potentially having them tell the children of Israel that the Triune God has sent you?
In Deuteronomy 6:4, the great Sh’ma prayer of Judaism, God says, “Hear, O Israel: The LORD our God is one LORD.” Again we see the three in one, The LORD, God, the LORD—one.
In Isaiah 6:3 we see that the Lord of hosts is not merely holy, but “Holy, holy, holy.” Again one Lord, but three times holy.
Also, the “angel of the Lord” in the Old Testament speaks as God, identifies Himself with God, and exercises the responsibilities of God (Genesis 16:7-12; 21:17-18; 22:11-18; Exodus 3:2; Judges 2:1-4; 5:23; 6:11-24; 13:3-22; 2 Samuel 24:16; Zechariah 1:12; 3:1; 12:8). In several of these appearances, those who saw the angel of the Lord feared for their lives because they had “seen the Lord.” Therefore, it is clear that in at least some instances, the angel of the Lord is a theophany, an appearance of God in physical form. The appearances of the angel of the Lord cease after the incarnation of Christ. Angels are mentioned numerous times in the New Testament, but “the angel of the Lord” is never mentioned in the New Testament after the birth of Christ. It is logical that Jesus would be active and manifest in the world in the Old Testament. Whatever the case, whether the angel of the Lord was a pre-incarnate appearance of Christ (Christophany) or an appearance of God the Father (theophany), it is highly likely that the phrase “the angel of the Lord” usually identifies a physical appearance of God.
Here’s the most convincing to me (Rick’s personal opinion) Plsalm 110: “The Lord said to my Lord, sit at my right hand… “(personal name of God Adonai, …) God is having a conversation with David’s Lord!! In Matthew 22:44, Jesus confuses the Jewish experts in the law with this. So, Jesus shows that He is BOTH David’s son and David’s Lord. Later in the Psalm (Psalm 110:4) God says “You will become a priest forever according to the order of Melchizedek” which is what Christ became. The final sacrifice that only God’s sacrifice could become.
So yes, I believe Abraham and the prophets were always worshiping the One and Only Triune God although they may not have explicitly thought of that this way.
In conclusion, we can see that the Trinity is clearly taught in the Bible because it clearly teaches there is only one God and that the Father, Son and Holy Ghost all are 3 separate persons with the same divine nature. One God/Three Persons. The one true God is the Triune God (Father, Son and Holy Spirit). The Trinity was not a teaching created by others later since it is clearly in the text of the Bible; a Bible that I can show you is a reliable Bible that you can trust. The true Jesus does not leave us a choice. If we deny he is the 2nd person of the Trinity… if we deny he was God in Flesh… if we deny he was at the point of creation… if we deny he can forgive sins and we should worship him… then we deny the only true Jesus and only true Gospel and the only true God. The Almighty Father, the King of Kings and our only Savior.
Let me pray: “Father, may those who really seek you, please open their mind to what you want us all to know. Who are you? What is your nature? How do we please you? Answer these questions to each person’s heart. May your truth be revealed as we open our minds to the one true God. We pray to the one true God. In Jesus name. Amen.”