Blessed to Teach (B2T) empowers Christian Patriots with Truth!
Gene is back from vacation and continues the decode with Hannie on the Netherlands Underground Bases!
We learn more about the background of why the Netherlands is key to the Cabal’s power structure on earth now.
Gene also gives us an update after the decode on the worldwide DUMBs war. We learn of a setback in the US DUMBs and how traitors took back control of a large % of the DUMBs and battles have resumed.
We learn of other underground bases being taken out be the white hats across the world. Gene will be going into much more detail on Gene Unleashed on Sunday at 7pm EST.
We end with a Bible verse on how God’s spirit does not make us timid, but give us power, love and self-discipline!Click Here to Join Rick Backstage here >>
Scroll Down now for the Show Notes!
Modern health care is more focused on profit than your health. In the Health Secrets Exposed course, you will discover what the system has been keeping from you all along.
Hint: You probably don't need more medication to unlock optimal health.
Health Secrets Exposed is is on sale for B2T subscribers when you use Coupon Code: B2T at checkout.
Click Here and see if Health Secrets Exposed is right for you >>
Gene Decode! Part 5 of Netherlands Underground Bases
Dutch Cheese Museum:
North-west Hospital group:
St. Jan de Doper church:
Enkhuizen – listed as a fortified city:
Enkhuizen started its existence in the Middle Ages as a port and fishing village. On January 27, 1356, Count Willem V gave Enkhuizen city rights. The first harbor was dug in the 14th century, of which the Zuider Havendijk remains. In the 15th and 16th centuries, the harbors were expanded and fortifications were built. After a major urban expansion at the end of the 16th century, these fortifications would take the form in which they are still clearly visible in the city.
Naarden is one of the best-preserved fortified cities in Europe and is especially famous for its special and well-preserved star shape. The fortress has six bastions, a double wall and a double canal belt.
Former orphanage barracks:
The Orphanage Barracks, which was closed in 1986, were the oldest and largest barracks in Naarden. From 1440 it was home to the Maria Convent, one of the few buildings that were spared when Naarden was burnt down by Spanish soldiers in 1572 during the start of the Dutch Revolt. The reformed religion became the state religion, and the open practice of Catholic worship was banned. The monastery disappeared and the property was transferred to the city. The building was used as an orphanage. In 1809 the building was requisitioned as a shelter for the French garrison that occupied Naarden at the time. At the end of the French occupation, the French turned the Naarden fortress into one of their last strongholds in our country. Only after Napoleon’s abdication in 1814 did the French surrender the fortress. In 1820 the orphaned masters gave the building over to the city, which finally converted it into barracks. In 1845 the Empire took over the barracks.
Comenius mausoleum, former Walloon Church
The famous Czech philosopher, didactic and theologian Jan Amos Comenius was buried in Naarden after his death in 1670.
Masonic symbolism is visible in the church windows, applied during the restoration in 1935. The Czech organizers of the mausoleum were strongly associated with Czech Freemasonry and regarded Comenius as an important source of inspiration for Freemasonry, see link:
Comenius was a Moravian theologian, philosopher, reformer, pansophist and educator. Comenius advocated education for everyone, both boys and girls and of all classes. He wrote textbooks and designed a new school system for Poles, Swedes and Hungarians.
Just north of Naarden:
Weesp – listed as a fortified city:
On May 20, 1355, William of Bavaria, Count of Holland, granted city rights to Weesp. The city was strategically located on the border between the area of power of the Counts of Holland and the Bishop of Utrecht. The city rights also made it possible for the city to defend itself better and from 1517 stone city walls were built. After the French siege in 1672, the defence of Weesp was considerably expanded with four bastions. The fortress with the Torenfort on the Ossenmarkt and the forts in the vicinity were part of the Dutch Waterline and later also of the Defence Line of Amsterdam. Fort Uitermeer lies to the east of Weesp, the Fort at Hinderdam to the southeast and the fortified town of Muiden to the north.
Fort at the Ossenmarkt:
The Korporaal Van Oudheusden Barracks (built as Fliegerhorst Hilversum and long known as Marine Training Camp Hilversum after World War II). The barracks was built in World War II by the German occupier as Fliegerhorst Hilversum to be used by soldiers who worked at the adjacent airfield.
The Media Park is a large business park in Hilversum where many television and radio productions are made.
NOS reports on 08-01-2019: The Media Park in Hilversum has been sold for an unknown amount to Pinnacle BV, the real estate company of which Prince Bernhard van Oranje (son of Princess Margriet and Pieter van Vollenhoven) is a minority shareholder. The site of the current owner Europa Capital had been up for sale for more than two years.
Media building broadcaster KRO/NCRV:
Warner Music Benelux:
Foundation broadcasting music:
Nimrodpark, with at the bottom of the picture Comenius college:
Loosdrecht, Part of the New Dutch Waterline, fort Spion:
Colonel Palm barracks:
The Colonel Palm barracks closed at the beginning of 2006. In time (around 2021) the barracks will be given a new purpose.
Stelling van Amsterdam / Defense Line of Amsterdam:
The Defence Line of Amsterdam was a line of defence, located 15 to 20 kilometers around the center of the Dutch city of Amsterdam. The Defence Line is 135 kilometers long, contains 45 forts and was constructed from 1880 to 1920.
The Defence Line of Amsterdam was primarily a water line. In case of hostilities, large parts of the area around Amsterdam would be flooded. The enemy would then not be able to advance. Amsterdam would act as a national reduit, as the last bastion in the Netherlands. The construction of the Defence Line of Amsterdam was regulated in the Fortress Act of 1874.
On September 26, 1995, the Defence Line of Amsterdam, together with the New Dutch Water Line, was registered with UNESCO for inclusion on the World Heritage List where it was placed in its entirety in 1996.
Fort bij Edam:
During the mobilization period in World War I from 1914 to 1918, soldiers were stationed in the fort. After that, the fort fell into disuse. During the Second World War, the fort was used by the German Wehrmacht.
The bombproof main building from 1912 is connected by covered posterns to the two lift dome buildings.
Fort aan de Nekkerweg, Middenbeemster:
Fort aan de Middenweg, Zuidoostbeemster
The fort is now owned by Natuurmonumenten.
The fort is now owned by Natuurmonumenten.
Fort bij Spijkerboor refers not only to the part within the moat with bombproof buildings, but also to the surrounding fortifications, the glacis, nature reserve. This, like the fort itself, has been managed by the Vereniging Natuurmonumenten since 1992.
Fort at Marken-Binnen:
After the Second World War, the fort was used by the Population Protection (Bescherming Bevolking: BB).
The BB supported the population during large-scale disasters. It consisted of a fire brigade and first aid and rescue services. The BB was disbanded in 1986, but the fort is still partly in use by the RBOC, which provides training for the fire brigade and emergency services.
Fort at Krommeniedijk:
Fort at den Ham:
In 1896 earthen walls were constructed on the fort site and the bombproof buildings followed in 1902-1903. In 1908, a concrete auxiliary battery was built to the south of the fort.
Fort at Veldhuis:
The fort was still used by the German army in World War II as part of their large defensive work along the west coast of the Netherlands, Belgium and Germany. They have built a searchlight depot with a ramp in the front wall.
This fort is owned by the Forestry Commission and is leased to Landscape Noord-Holland. The Fort Veldhuis Air War Museum has been located in the fort since 1989.
Fort on the St. Aagtendijk:
The fort has been rented, managed and maintained by Stichting Fortpop Beverwijk since 1991.
After the Second World War and until the 1980s, the fort was used as a warehouse for explosives for the Dutch army. The fort is now a nature reserve and is managed by Landscape Noord-Holland.
Fort at Velsen:
It is the only concrete fort of the Defence Line of Amsterdam, part of which has been demolished. Only the front building with armored cupola is still there.
Fort at IJmuiden is also part of the north-western front of the Defence Line of Amsterdam, which has already been discussed in this decode.
Fort Benoorden Spaarndam:
In 1951 the fort no longer played a role in the defence of the country and became a fortification of no class. From 1948 it was used as ammunition storage for the Royal Netherlands Navy, Regiment Van Heutsz. The ammunition was transported from the side channel via a narrow gauge to the throat casemate. In 1970 this came to an end.
Fort Bezuiden Spaarndam:
After the Second World War, the fort was used as an ammunition depot for the Dutch army. This came to an end at the beginning of the eighties after the completion of the mobilization complex in the so-called Munitiebos right in front of the Fort north of Spaarndam.
Between 1950 and 1980 the Ministry of Defence used the fort as a storage place for explosives and ammunition. In 1985 the fort came into the hands of a foundation that used the building for youth work. Part of the fort has been in use since January 2013 by the HVO-Querido foundation, an organization that provides assistance to people without a psychiatric disability or with socio-economic problems.
Bible Memory Verse
2 Timothy 1:7
For the Spirit God gave us does not make us timid, but gives uspower, love and self-discipline.