Blessed to Teach (B2T) empowers Christian Patriots with Truth!
Gene continues to go deep into all the likely DUMB entrances in Amsterdam.
Gene starts out with some updates and thanks Dr. Northrup and other doctors for fighting with the patriots and Gene specifically asks us to pray for her.
After the Decode, Gene and Rick give their thoughts on the current war and Gene provides some updates.
We end with Scripture around how the Cabal want to steal, kill and destroy, but that Jesus came that we may have life and have it to the full!
Netherlands Underground Base Decode – Part 4
The ‘Red Zone’:
De Oude Kerk:
Zuiderkerk (symbol of rising sun of satan from a thousand points of light, beneath this was a TRAM-tunnel that smelled very strongly of hydrogen sulfide gas they had to use forced ventilation to get rid of the smell).
Amsterdam University, campus Science Park
Free University Amsterdam:
MH17 memorial near Schiphol airport:
The harbor of Amsterdam
Hilton Hotel Schiphol:
Command posts of the Bescherming Bevolking (Population Protection) during the Cold War.
This site lists the public shelters, remaining from the Cold War, in Amsterdam:
Damrak 66-67 Beursplein: former ABN-AMRO house, now BODY WORLDS.
Body Worlds is a traveling exposition of dissected human bodies, animals, and other anatomical structures of the body that have been preserved through the process of plastination.
Notice the underground Q Park De Bijenkorf closeby:
In the pavement of the Beursplein Passage:
Korte Prinsengracht, corner of Haarlemmerstraat:
Nes 84, Citibank of Loans just across the street:
Nieuwe Foliestraat, IJ-tunnel kazerne:
Amsterdam Business School:
IJ-tunnel tunnel Prins Hendrikkade:
Pedestrian tunnel Kamperbrug, connected to the train station, demolished?
De Ruyterkade 7, also close to Amsterdam CS:
Singel – Torensluis:
City hall and music theatre:
Storage space under the bridge:
Lock at the westzaanstraat, again close to underground parking:
Former VOC-building: East Indian House:
Now Netherlands Institute for Advanced Study in the Humanities and Social Sciences:
In/near the Princess Amalia bridge (earlier the Beatrix bridge) is a shelter remaining from the Cold War:
In Hoofddorp we also find a former command post of the Bescherming Bevolking (Population Protection):
The semi-attached bunker is still present under the new building in the district, it coincidentally is located right next to a John the Baptist church (think Johannieter Order).
Schoonzichtlaan, another command post of the Bescherming Bevolking (Population Protection), located beneath the former garage complex of the Provincial Water Management.
Muiden – listed as a fortified city
The first defences of Muiden date from the first half of the 15th century. In 1590 the walls were replaced by earthen ramparts with bastions designed by Adriaen Anthonisz. The Muiderslot was also given its own wall, whereby the outer castle of the castle had to be demolished due to lack of space. After the Franco-Prussian War (1870-1871) the fortress was modernized again. The route of the rampart was changed and a number of brick, bombproof shelters were placed. Notable examples of this are the barracks on the Vestingplein, the Muizenfort (named after the mouse-gray soldier uniforms) and the hollow bear.
Opposite the Muiderslot, on the other side of the Vecht, is the Westbatterij. This fortification dates from 1868 and consists of a small tower fort with a battery in front of it in the dike body.
Muiden was part of the (New) Dutch Waterline.
De Groene Draeck (English: The Green Dragon) is a royal yacht of Beatrix of the Netherlands. It was named after the flagship of Piet Hein, a famous 17th century Dutch admiral.
The ship is regularly used by the Royal Family for sailing. The ship is usually moored in Muiden.
In 2007 a discussion broke out about the maintenance costs of De Groene Draeck. In August of that year, it turned out that they had always been the responsibility of the Ministry of Defence. In 2005 and 2006, those costs amounted to € 416,000. At the beginning of September 2007, the Ministry of Defence announced that it will continue to maintain and operate this ship, as this was promised when the national gift was presented.
In response to questions from Member of Parliament Pechtold, Prime Minister Rutte reported at the end of September 2015 that from 2010 to 2015, € 223,000 more was spent on maintenance than expected. And, moreover, that for the coming years not the budgeted € 51,000 per year will be spent, but € 95,000.
RTL News revealed in February 2016 that maintenance costs amounted to about € 50,000 in the annual financial reports for years, but that in reality the costs were more than double every year. Premier Rutte would have structurally misinformed the House of Representatives with this.
Also, in Noord-Holland we find Landgoed Zwaluwenberg, which is linked to the Round House; to be discussed later on (province of Gelderland).
This estate was in use for the inspector general since 1946 and state property since 1950. After the war, Prince Bernhard (co-founder of the Bilderberg group) took up his new position as Inspector General of the Armed Forces on the Zwaluwenberg, until the Prince had to give up this position in 1976 due to the Lockheed affair (building in the shape of a double Tau cross).
Frontside of the building:
Backside of the building:
Alkmaar – listed as fortified city:
Alkmaar in 1649 (Joan Blaeu, Atlas van Loon)
Alkmaar originated on a beach wall, along which a long country road ran to the south of Holland. On June 11, 1254, Alkmaar was granted city rights by Willem II of Holland. At that time, the city mainly served as a border fortress and base in the fight against the West Frisians. To this end, the Count of Holland had Torenburg built northwest of the city at the end of Koningsweg.
With the beating of the West Frisians, the road was opened for the construction of dikes and roads north of the city and started a quieter period for trade. In the course of the 13th century, Alkmaar was able to grow into an international trading city by its location at the Voormeer.
A mass shelter has been built under Theater De Vest in the center of Alkmaar. City museum Alkmaar, Vest theatre, Underground parking de Vest:
The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full.