Blessed to Teach (B2T) empowers Christian Patriots with Truth!
Don’t miss this decode that reviews Amsterdam and other underground bases in the Netherlands.
Gene Decode and Hannie from the Netherlands team up to give us awesome insight to much of the evil under the ground.
We make it through about 1/3 of this decode on the Province of Noord-Holland and will have 2 other shows to review the remainder.
We end reviewing key scriptures around the Armor of God and Rick discusses how he starts his day leveraging much of how Amanda Grace starts her day!
Did you know...?
Rick consults a list of the Top 60 Red-Pilled Christian Patriots as part of doing the B2T Show Research.
Would you like to see the list? Click here to download a copy of the Top 60 Red-Pilled Christian Patriots for your research, and follow them with Rick!
Rick appreciates you and encourages you to Share Truth with Impact.
Scroll Down now for the Show Notes!
Why Does Fox News REFUSE To Air This Generic Commercial From Mike Lindell?
Click Play and Turn Up The Sound
Netherlands Underground Base Decode
Province of Noord-Holland
Flag Coat of Arms
Paviljoen Welgelegen is a country house, built in 1785-1789 in neoclassical style, on Paviljoenslaan opposite the Haarlemmerhout in the Dutch city of Haarlem. It has had various functions and has been the Provincial House of Noord-Holland since 1930.
Before Landhuis Welgelegen was built, a smaller building with the name ‘Hofstede Welgelegen’ stood on the same spot, which was woven into Landhuis Welgelegen.
The mansion – in a mirrored L-shape with a symmetrical façade on the long side – was commissioned by the wealthy American-born banker Henry Hope, who lived in Amsterdam.
Princess Wilhelmina of Prussia, widow of the former Stadtholder Prince William V of Orange-Nassau, obtained the usufruct over Pavilion Welgelegen by sovereign decision of 14 June 1814. She would use the property as a summer residence until her death in June 1820 and spend several summers in it.
During the Second World War, the Netherlands was conquered by Nazi Germany and Welgelegen fell to the German occupying power from May 1940 to May 1945. After the surrender of the Germans, the property returned to the Dutch state.
Another provincial house is located at the Houtplein:
Haarlem is listed as a fortified city:
The city originated as a settlement on a beach ridge, over which a country road ran that connected the north of Holland with the south. The city became the seat of the Counts of Holland and in 1245 Count Willem II granted Haarlem city rights.
The literature in Haarlem begins with a remnant of a chivalric novel about a knight from the retinue of Charlemagne, who, curiously enough, was called Guillaume d’Orange or Willlem van Oringen. The writer is said to be a Claes van Haarlem, possibly referring to Nicolaas Persijn, a confidant of Willem II from a Waterland family of knights.
The train station:
Haarlem police station: In the 19th century, the men of the Haarlem garrison were stationed here in the barracks on the Koudenhorn.
Asylum seekers’ center haarlem:
Museum Frans Hals and Teylers’ Museum:
The Order of St. John also had a “commandery” in Haarlem. The Haarlem commandery of St. John was one of the largest St John’s monasteries in the Netherlands.
Completed in 1318, the complex comprised the elements that are always found in the housing of ecclesiastical orders of knighthood: monastery, hospital and church. The Janskerk is the oldest church in Haarlem that has been preserved in its original form.
In 1930 the Diaconie of the Reformed Congregation wanted to demolish the church to replace it with homes for the elderly. However, the Municipal Executive of Haarlem intervened and prevented the demolition. The church was bought by the city with the intention of establishing the municipal archives.
Hospital Spaarne Gasthuis:
Command posts of the Bescherming
Bevolking: Population Protection:
Den Oever: on the other end of the Afsluitdijk we also find bunkers, not built by the German though but a Dutch defense system.
Den Helder is listed as a fortified city
After a visit by Napoleon to Den Helder in 1811, the Stelling Den Helder was built, a retranchement (ring of fortresses) around Den Helder and the harbors. Huisduinen fell outside this protection, but got its own fort, Fort Kijkduin. After the departure of the French in 1814, the navy stayed in Den Helder, which expanded the harbor to become its most important point of support.
Watch closely: in the north we find fort Erfprins, and in the middle of the city, another fortification with De Bunker.
The pictures below coincide with activity on Raspberry Shake:
The fort was built by order of Napoleon Bonaparte, who visited Huisduinen in 1811. He saw great value in Den Helder’s strategic location and wanted to turn it into an important naval port. It had to be “the Gibraltar of the north”.
Aerial view of the city:
Navy / Submarine base at the top and nuclear bunkers at the right:
Royal Institute of the Navy:
Former state yard Willemsoord:
Royal Institute for the Navy:
Scouting group right beneath the rabbit! And a centre for asylum seekers in former barracks Maaskamp the Payseur sign:
Fort Dirkz Admiraal, just above the scouting group:
Detail of the scouting group is called Minerva, the same student Association where a lot of our cabal leaders were a member of….
Minerva also symbolizes suffering.
Den Helder Airstrip:
Beneath the Railway tunnel at the Brakkeveldweg is a Cold War shelter located.
Den Helder shows up on the overview of the Atlantic Wall too:
And from Den Helder we have the ferry to Wadden Island Texel:
The Germans used the camp in World War II as an anti-aircraft artillery camp and after the capitulation of Germany, De Mok was completely destroyed, and the airfield was no longer built. In the decades that followed, the barracks were used by the Marine Corps as a training camp for basic Marine training and specific amphibious training, and later for the stationing of the Surface Assault & Training Group (SATG).
The barracks is named after Captain Joost Dourlein, a Dutch marine who was hired in Rotterdam on September 28, 1928 as a third-class marine. He was the bearer of the highest military decoration, the Military William Order.
Due to cutbacks, all parts of the SATG were moved to Den Helder in 2015 and the Joost Dourleink barracks are only used for training for marines, just as was the case in the eighties. Initially, the barracks were to be closed completely, but the defense (under pressure) decided against that.
On Texel we also find parts of the Atlantic Wall:
Much more of the Atlantic Wall along the North Sea coast:
At the second location from the top, we find Joint Research Centre:
An EU Science hub for the European Commission. This is very close to the nuclear reactor in Petten. As the picture shows, whole Petten is part of the Atlantic Wall:
Bunkermuseum Jansje Schong
Zeeaquarium Bergen aan Zee, located in former Hotel Nassau
In the middle of the harbor of IJmuiden we have fort-island, from where incoming planes were shot down to prevent entry. Also, ships were blocked from coming in (note the little boy lover symbol).
Back to the locations coinciding with Raspberry Shake activity:
Sypesteyn castle (has tunnels similar to the Vanderbildt mansion):
Nowadays a museum.
East of Zandvoort:
(Nieuw Unicum, care facility, symbol of the house of Borghia)
Fort West Beemster, DUMB entrance:
And a second fort close by:
Amsterdam, the capitol of the Netherlands
The flag of Amsterdam
XXX = 666
The flag of Amsterdam
XXX = 666
Former Oranje-Nassau barracks:
In 1987 the last troops left the building. In 1989 the building was transferred back to the city by the state and some 150 social rental homes were built in the barracks. 3000 m² of industrial space was also realized on the ground floor and in the cellars.
Amsterdam is listed as a fortified city:
Amsterdam owes its name to its location near a dam in the Amstel, built in the 13th century. Shortly after 1300, the place was granted city rights, became a pilgrimage site in 1345 by the Miracle of Amsterdam and grew into one of the most important port and trading cities in the world in the Golden Age. An influx of foreigners, mainly from the Southern Netherlands, Germany and the Scandinavian countries, led to urban expansions from the end of the 16th century, including the last canals of the fortification that is now known as the canal belt and was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2010.
The miracle refers to the story of the twofold or threefold “self-displacement” of a hostie: round slices of unleavened wheat bread, after he was given the communion for the sick by a pastor.
Smathews Author did a pretty impressive decode on the city:
Rijksmuseum Amsterdam with the masonic coding:
City museum and Van Gogh museum
Joods Historisch Museum:
Museum het Rembrandthuis:
Nemo Science Museum:
The island of Rapenburg, together with Uilenburg (owlsburg) and Valkenburg, is one of the islands that have been added to the IJ; it came to lie within the city in 1593. The origin of the name is unknown. The island is bordered by the Prince Hendrikkade along the IJ. Initially, the shipyards of the VOC and those of the Amsterdam Admiralty were located on the island of Rapenburg, as well as timber traders and suppliers to the VOC and Admiralty. Unique was the maker of gold leather, who was established there in the 17th century.
Royal Palace Amsterdam:
Right across the palace we find the national monument:
The palace and monument on the Dam are surrounded by interesting buildings:
The former Amsterdam Main Post Office (now Magna Plaza shopping center):
The Nieuwe Kerk:
Madame Tussauds is the name of several wax statue museums around the world. After a takeover in May 2007 by the Tussauds group, all these museums belong to the Merlin Entertainments Group (other parks are Legoland, Sea Life and The Dungeons), which has been owned by the American investor Blackstone since May 2005.
De Bijenkorf (English: Bee Hive):
Therefore, take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand firm. Stand therefore, having fastened on the belt of truth, and having put on the breastplate of righteousness, and, as shoes for your feet, having put on the readiness given by the gospel of peace. In all circumstances take up the shield of faith, with which you can extinguish all the flaming darts of the evil one; and take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God,